CVRPC Forum  

Go Back   CVRPC Forum > Club News

Old 01-07-2021, 07:06 AM
Administrator

Default Club member Eric Scronce (hospitilazed)

Just wanted to let everyone know that Eric Scronce (CVRP Club member) was involved in a major automobile accident earlier this week. He suffered multiple compound fractures in his legs, 7 broken ribs, and other injuries. According to his dad (Bradley), his injuries are not life threatening, but this has the potential of being a life changing event for Eric. He currently remains at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte. If anyone would like to send Eric a message, email me and Iíll pass along his cell number.

Mark Harrison

NRA - Range Safety Officer
ARRL VE

http://ww4dx.radio

I like Harleys cause they have big V-twins, they shake, make noises, and crap occasionally falls off.
Old 01-08-2021, 06:21 PM

It's good to hear that he will pull through, but will probably be a tough rehab. If you can, keep us informed on how he is progressing... maybe when he is able we can get him out for some trigger therapy.
Old 01-08-2021, 09:53 PM

Agreed VA-Gentleman.

Mark, so sorry to hear this but nevertheless, Thank You for the heads up; Iídíve never know otherwise and as you say he may need assist down the road (even if itís just stacking firewood or something similar).

I just saw he and prospective member dad, Bradley at the range a couple weeks ago; Eric is a big, strappiní fellow so that mustíve been one horrendous mva.

I intend to reach out to him in case he needs stuff carried, moved, hauled or even errands run.