CVRPC Forum  

Go Back   CVRPC Forum > The Presiden'ts Corner

Old 04-07-2019, 09:46 PM

Default Thank You

Just wanted to stop by the forum and say THANK YOU to the club for another great year. We have been blessed with a safe and fun 2018-19 so far and I feel very fortunate to have served you all for another year.

We have accomplished a lot in the past year. Great New members have joined, I've made new friends here at the range and shot in a new match, Precision Pistol, for me and surprised myself somewhat.
The wobble trap is up and going again, thanks to Brian Miller and the roads are in great shape also thanks to Brian. Some work needs to be done to the berms and we will get to that this year. We now also have a new Secretary, Brian White, and 2 new Range Officers , Craig Canella and Mark Phillips. These new officers are all VERY qualified and committed to our organization. Please welcome them. And THANK YOU to David Gibbs for your service and dedication these past years. I look forward to working with you all in the coming new year.
Keep up the great work. Be safe, have fun and again THANK YOU ALL for a great year. Lets do it again. God Bless you all.

Sam.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:17 AM
Administrator

I'd like to say thank you, to all CVR&P officers, past and present for your dedication, and hard work on keeping this facility on the path to a very bright future.

NRA - Range Safety Officer
ARRL VE/VM

http://ww4dx.radio

I like Harleys cause they have big V-twins, they shake, make noises, and crap occasionally falls off.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:59 AM

On behalf of the club I want to thank all of the selfless time and work ALL of our officers put in. It is a labor of love and we ALL owe it to the ones that came before us to not only maintain what we have but to push it forward.
David Wooten